Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tennis anyone?

Tennis is here! Starts, today Sunday- French Open!
Wait no longer tennis has launched, hooray! I never thought I would  get up 4am or so to watch anything, but low and be hold I did. I enjoyed every minute of it last year. As an afterthought I wondered what would happen if you put the TV on the tennis channel and left it there, what would your children do?
They will watch if you show some interest in it, subtle persuasion, maybe, what better way to help mold a young mind. From what I can see these young tennis players have developed a sense of positive self esteem and character, along with a strong competitive edge.
A game shared by the family helps to broaden the scope of discussion and interaction within the family,therefore enabling our children to better communicate outside of the home.

No comments: